- Dimensions: 8"H x 8"W
- 2 V200 (200mm/7.87") aluminum sign holder extrusions, 8 inch.
- 2 CC200 - Clear covers (Glossy/Non-Glare) for V200 extrusion (1mm thick), Glossy/Non glare, 8 inch.
- 4 PEC200 - Plastic (ABS) end caps for V200 extrusion.
- WB200D - Metal (Aluminum) wall bracket for V200 - Deluxe type, Black Painted.
The WBS17 is an anodized aluminum, double-sided, modular sign frame with a top to bottom curve that comes with two removable, non-glare acrylic lenses. Ideal for office buildings, healthcare facilities, churches and a variety of other locations. Used to convey location and direction to reach a specific location, hallway signs typically include restroom, exit, stair and various other destinations to complement new or existing way finding signage. All curved hallway signs are available in brushed silver and black. The end caps are available in the same two metal finishes or in high-impact grey or black plastic.
All Vista System sign frames are designed to accommodate paper, engraved signs, vinyl, PVC and numerous other materials. Printing paper inserts for your hallway signs is simple, fast and economical. The lenses are removed using a suction cup (provided) making changing your inserts quick and easy. Whether you´re doing a remodel, new construction or just adding one sign at a time Vista can accommodate your needs.
- Custom sizes available - no setup fees or special charges
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to install and simple to maintain
- Modular sign system - promotes signage consistency
- Quantity discounts available
For custom sizes, quantity discounts or general questions please give us a call at 866.970.7788
All Vista System curved sign frames are LEED certified and come with a lifetime warranty.